“All brides are beautiful.”
So your wedding ceremony must be beautiful too!
“Wedding Heights”will create a wedding ceremony for you that soars*.
As Your Wedding Celebrant I’m There For You to:
- Design, plan and write your marriage or civil ceremony in collaboration with you both.
- Consult on, edit or write custom vows, readings, or prayers that speak to your Beloved in your voice.
- Incorporate marriage customs or rites in your ceremony that reflect your background and current values.
- Rehearse, coordinate and set your wedding ceremony in the venue of your choice.
- Perform your ceremony so it is memorable and sacred, one in which everyone takes away joy and deep meaning.
I’ve been an Episcopal priest since 1979 and a Wedding Officiant and pre-marital counselor in North Carolina since 1993. I conduct weddings for ALL committed loving couples. The ceremony may be conventional and religious, or customized and private. Your first consultation with me is free. We review how you envision your wedding ceremony and how I can help you make it perfect. From start to finish we will communicate in the way that is most convenient for you, whether face-to-face, phone, Gmail Video Chat or a Skype video call.
In venues and traditions of all kinds I create the wedding ceremony that suits you as a couple. This includes destination weddings in seaside parks, a tropical isle, on a cruise ship, or even in a ball park stadium. My service can transform any locale into your sacred wedding space!
As a trained pastoral counselor I also offer the option of Premarital Counseling sessions to enhance your engagement and your marriage. I am trained in performing other sacred rites as well.
It is my privilege to work with you in the sacred task of your wedding. Contact me today to begin the centerpiece of your wedding day – the ceremony itself. My gift to you is to make your wedding experience “soar.”*
The Reverend Charles Benz